Broomfield Chamber Business After Hours and what I learned
- It is HARD to get food donated in a recession but people are really nice and want to help.
- Restaurants change GMs like I change purses… In fact, one time, I called on a monday and got one guy and called the next day and got a new GM… grrreat!
- Beer is harder to get donated in a recession! (Come on people, keep drinking, the microbrews need your support!)
- Eldorado Water, Red Robin at Flatirons, California Pizza Kitchen at Flatirons mall, El Jimador on 84th and Huron, Old Chicago’s in Broomfield, and WideFo.us are incredibly generous companies and you REALLY should support them and give them your business.
- Raspberry EFFEN vodka is DAMN good in Red Robin’s Freckled Lemonades!
- No matter how many times you plan an event, you always forget something.
- A full 15.5 gallon keg weighs approx 136 lbs and serves 161 12oz cups. I’m not kidding.
- The Container Store is a really cool company and they really care about the communities they go into.
- I’m really good at event planning.
- Try the sun-dried tomato and broccoli fussili at California Pizza Kitchen… and you thought their pizza’s were good… WOW! (Get chicken on it… yum!)
Okay, now I have to go clean up and I think I might sleep in tomorrow. That’s what you get to do after a successful event, right? 🙂
June 05, 2014
June 05, 2014
November 12, 2013